- MMI Guides
- MMI Semantic Framework
- Community Collaborations
- Professional Opportunities
- MMI Committees & Teams
- MMI Workshops
- Presentations and Papers
- Vocabularies & Standards
- Metadata Tools
- Projects & Organizations
- Search MMI References
- Add Content to Site
- About MMI
VOC2OWL is a tool to create OWL ontologies from ASCII files
Note: Voc2OWL is no longer maintained. Please, use the Web-based application Voc2RDF instead.
Version 1.1 (2005-11-22)
New and Noteworthy
- SaveAs was added to the menu.
- Save key stroke, saves with the last file name and no dialog shows up.
- If a property is change the transformation will performed with the values you see (not the ones saved)
- Transformation errors are shown if they occur, stopping the process. They are saved in a log file.
- Progress Monitor added to give feedback while transforming
Downloads are available in the downloads folder. You need JAVA previously installed. Download it, unzip it and run it.
Example files are available in a zip file.
A new version of a similar tool is available online here: VOC2RDF
Posted December 3rd, 2007 by luisBer